A tipper Trailer is a trailer used to lift and transport heavy loads like sand, gravel, or demolition waste and lift and carry coal from coal mines. A hydraulic tipper trailer uses a hydraulic system making it easy to unload items by lifting its back over and allowing the load to slide easily.
Hydraulic Tipper Trailers come in various designs, capacity and specifications suiting your needs and allows you to load and unload safely. Let us provide you with the importance of the Hydraulic tipper trailer in below points:
- Helps you to carry and offload bulk goods and efficiently.
- They have a well-designed mechanism for offloading your goods, and state-of-the-art Hydraulic technology offers the safest experience.
- They have wide applications like construction, agriculture, recycling, and the mining industry.
- These are available in different types and shapes, so a variety is available based upon customised needs and requirements.
- They offer utmost longevity and durability as they are made of steel and Aluminium.
Talking about the types, there are various types of Hydraulic tipper trailers, and some essential types are discussed below:
- Plant Trailers: A plant trailer is the first choice for transporting Construction Grade Machinery such as diggers. They can cater to plant vehicles with low ground clearance, and their mechanism provides a standard approach angle for loading.
- Car Transporters: They are used to transport Cars and heavy automobile parts and accessories from manufacturing units. They provide enclosed units to protect the contents from the external environment and are suited to transport vehicles around and across the globe.
- Commercial Tipper Trailers: They are used to carry commercial and agricultural materials. They have high clearance for site access and a low centre of gravity, providing optimal loading and towing efficiency.
- Truck and pup: It contains a standard dump truck pulling a trailer. The pup trailer has a Hydraulic ram and is capable of self-unloading.
If you are an entrepreneur in the construction, agriculture, and mining Industry, these Hydraulic Tipper trailers available for sale are just waiting to work for you.